Aerial Lifts Are the Way to Get the Reach You Need
We all have tasks to get done that are out of reach - literally. Aerial lifts offer great solutions to those "hard to get to" maintenance, cleaning and construction jobs. Aerial lifts come in all shapes and sizes to get the job done. Let's explore the different types of aerial lifts and applications best suited for the different types.
Aichi Scissor Lifts Built With Quality For Longer Lifts
Aichi-ken means "love (of) knowledge" and as the aerial branch of Toyota, the world's best-selling forklift, all of the Toyota knowledge and experience has been integrated into this line of work platforms that include their lines of aerial lifts.
With five models to choose from, Aichi scissor lifts offer working heights of 25, 26, 32 and 38 ft. Built with an AC drive motor, maintenance issues on the motor disappear. You'll get an extended period of time between charges to allow for more productivity during shifts.
- Aichi E-Series Scissor Lifts: Designed with versatility in mind, the E-Series is built to fit through doorways, while giving you working heights of up to 38 ft.
- Aichi Scissor Lifts: Capable of lifting up to 500 lbs. and adaptable to narrow aisle challenges with a zero-degree turn radius.
JLG Scissor Lifts For Quicker, Safer, More Efficient Lift
Whether you need to change light bulbs in a distribution warehouse or hotel grand ballroom or install lights at a construction site, electric-powered scissor lifts offer a quieter, longer runtime and engine-powered scissor lifts can help negotiate rugged terrain. Scissor lifts are safer and more efficient than old-fashioned ladders and will safely take your workers straight up to handle far-reaching jobs.
JLG offers several electric-powered scissor lift options, including:
- ES Series: Double the operating time of comparable electric models!
- R Series: Designed with reliability in mind, the JLG R Series electric scissor lifts are simple to service.
- LE Series: When you need an aerial lift that is more rugged but still electric, the LE series is right for the job.
Engine powered JLG scissor lifts come in two models, the 260MRT and the LRT series.
- 260MRT: Because of its narrow design (5 ft. 9 in.) the 260MRT is advantageous in situations where you need power, but also increased maneuverability.This model has a large work platform that can be expanded for carrying the tools and equipment you need.
- LRT Series: JLG's engine-powered LRT series of scissor lifts are the beast you need for big jobs. The LRT series is designed to go higher, carry more and adapt to a range of conditions.
Aichi Vertical Mast Lift Takes On Narrow Aisle
With a three-stage telescoping mast and anti-rollback design, the Aichi vertical mast lift is designed to work well in all situations, including narrow aisle. With a lift height of 18 to 22 ft., this electric option equipment runs longer than traditional DC or hydraulic systems
and can also charge your power tools.
- Aichi Vertical Mast Lift Industry Solutions: Designed for tight spaces, this Aichi model offers application solutions for piping, plumbing, painting and more.
- Aichi Vertical Mast Lift: With up to 16 ft. of platform height, the Aichi vertical mast lift runs on the superior 24-volt AC drive system.
JLG Articulating & Telescopic Boom Lifts For Up and Over Lifting
When you need to go way up, you'll most likely be looking for a boom lift, also available in both electric- and engine-powered. For those who need to go straight up or straight out with pinpoint accuracy, the telescopic boom lift is the one for the job. If you need to go up and over, you'll want to check into the articulating boom lift.
JLG has a variety of options in both electric- and engine-powered boom lifts, including:
- Articulating Boom Lifts: In its gas-powered line of articulating boom lifts, JLG offers platform heights of up to 150 ft. The electric and hybrid articulated boom lifts are workhorses indoors and out and perfect for congested work sites.
- Telescopic Boom Lifts: JLG's engine-powered telescopic boom lifts are designed for work sites where every piece of equipment is competing for ground. The JLG electric-powered boom lifts are designed to help you meet your goals in indoor and outdoor areas where there is congestion and a mandate for lower environmental impact.
Telehandlers For When You Need A Heavy Hitter
For those applications where a conventional forklift just won't quite reach, JLG offers the JLG telehandler and the SkyTrak telehandler. Known as telescopic forklifts, telehandlers step in when you need to load and unload with increased height, power and flexibility.
- JLG Telehandlers: When you've got a really heavy load, let the JLG telehandlers series help you carry it. Designed with an ultra-strong boom, this telehandler is ready to help you tackle your challenges in the industrial and agricultural industries.
- SkyTrak Telehandlers: With five models to choose from, SkyTrak telehandlers have a lift capacity from 6,000 to 10,000 lbs. and a lift height from 36 to 53 ft. Quality, efficiency and innovation are the mark of these machines.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.